Homesteader Hall & Kitchen
- The Homesteader Hall is a large multi-purpose space that is truly a blank slate so it can easily be used for any type of event. The hall is a 49x99 space – a roomy 4851 square feet. Holds approximately 325 (seated) comfortably.
- Rental of the Homesteader Hall includes 8’ Rectangular tables and metal chairs. If wanted, the kitchen is also included in the cost of the rental.
- Sound system, stage, podium, projector, roasters and coffee pots are available for use – free with the rental.
- If available, ½ day set up the day before the event and ½ day tear down the day after the event comes as part of the rental.
- Hall is equipped with several 110V electrical outlets.
- The Kitchen in the Homesteader Hall is included in the price of the hall rental, but can also be rented separately.
- The kitchen is equipped with two (2)– large double sinks, Three (3) Electric stoves/ovens, Three (3) Refrigerators, Two (2) dishwashers, microwave oven and roasters. Pots, pans and cooking utensils are not available.
- The spacious kitchen has room for two to three 8’ tables for additional prep or eating space.
- Kitchen does not include pots, pans, or cooking utensils